1. Name and Last names: Rosario
2. Age: 17 years old
3. Why did you leave your house?
I left my house at 12 years old because I had problems with my dad and for the fear that punish me, I escaped
4. How long do you live in the home that offers you Generación?
I have lived for 4 years in Generación
5. What do you about the children and hard-working street teenagers?
I think that they have to make because they don't have anything to eat, and they need money to leave ahead.
6. What are the problems that you have as hard-working street teenager?
At the moment the main problem is that I donít have work to improve my life.
7. What would you request to the president?
He should build a bigger house for Generación, so the children will be rehabilitated and will leave ahead
8. Do you believe that you leaving ahead?
Yes I am leaving ahead in my life, because I no longer smoke, not go to the street and not take liquor. Thanks to Generation I go to my house and I have good communication with my family.
9. What do you plan to make in your life in the next 5 years?
To have a sure work and to leave ahead for myself. To have an incorporated home
10. What suggestions have to improve Generación?
That the Municipality, the neighbors , the companies and the Government supports us to make Generación a very big home. It would be good that we have workshops in shoes , carpentry, electricity, farm, etc. to be able to carry out our own works.